poems and proses ♥

collections of poems and proses, squeezed out of my tiny mind through contemplations and quotes from people of wisdom.

dedicated to Allah, the lover who owns, the owner who loves, the light, the truth, the one and only.

EFJAY
a servant of love, struggling on the path of love

disclaimer: any truth revealed from the word compositions below is originated from Allah, any delusion is a result of my ego.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Irving said...

Interesting post :) Here is Rumi on same idea:

I spent millons of years in the world
of inorganic things
as a star, as a rock...
Then I died and became a plant--
Forgetting my former existence
because of its otherness
Then I died and became an animal--
Forgetting my life as a plant
except for inclinations in the season
of spring and sweet herbs--
like the inclination of babes
toward their mother's breast
Then I died and became a human
My intelligence ripened, awakening
from greed and self-seeking
to become wise and knowing
I behold a hundred thousand
intelligences most marvelous
and remember my former states
and inclinations
And when I die again
I will soar past the angels
to places I cannot imagine
Now, what have I ever lost by dying?
- Rumi

Ya Haqq!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the fall efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=xplorer2 pro 1.7 rev 1.2 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

8:17 AM  
Blogger Lora Amir Syamlan said...

Thanks for sharing.
Visit My Blog http://kiyaiceret.blogspot.com

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home