poems and proses ♥

collections of poems and proses, squeezed out of my tiny mind through contemplations and quotes from people of wisdom.

dedicated to Allah, the lover who owns, the owner who loves, the light, the truth, the one and only.

EFJAY
a servant of love, struggling on the path of love

disclaimer: any truth revealed from the word compositions below is originated from Allah, any delusion is a result of my ego.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Path of Love

the first step on it
abundant hope and delighted
highly spirited, running high speed
then it is getting steep
hard to breathe

friends become hostility
marginal benignity
old days are brought up to me
tryin to push me back into slavery
everything seems to be in uncertainty
sidetrack looks easy

a scream in despair
"is it really worthy?"

suddenly
a breeze come about in obscurity
sweetness engulfs acrimony

affirmation to the guideline
my muscle grows sronger
my soul is getting firmer

if my whole existence is to be vanished
so be it
it is yours anyway
the owner with love
the lover who owns
im just one of your servant
worthless in your face
no existence without your love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home